The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad invites applications for the Dr. V.G. Patel Memorial Award 2021 for Entrepreneurship Trainer/ Educator/ Mentor 2021.
Under the aegis of EDII, innovative programs and projects deep-rooted entrepreneurship, bringing progress to the people, nationally and internationally. And, amidst all the planning and implementation, Entrepreneurship Trainers/ Educators/ Mentors played a major role in fructifying the dreams of Dr. Patel, whom he rightly hailed as the backbone of the entrepreneurship development movement.
The achievements assign immortality to Dr. V.G. Patel. This award in particular seeks to celebrate his vision and unparalleled zeal to assign ‘entrepreneurship’ the status of a unique development strategy.
- Award will be given to a professional for his/her outstanding performance/contribution in Entrepreneurship Training/Education/Mentoring/Knowledge or Technology Driven Start-Ups.
- The award consists of a citation and a cash prize of Rs. 100,000/-
- The decision would be reached on the basis of the analysis of the nominee’s achievements by a high-level award committee and personal interview of the Nominee. The decision of the Award Committee shall be final and binding on all the applicants.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- Open to all professionals actively engaged in imparting Entrepreneurship training/ education/ mentoring/ promoting Startups.
- Should have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 30, 2021.
S. B. Sareen
Director, Department of Projects (Govt.)
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
P.O. BHAT – 382 428, Dist. Gandhinagar, (Gujarat)
For full notification, click the link below.