CfP: Down to Earth 2019, Conference on Water Security and Sustainability @ SMIT, Sikkim [Dec 13-14]: Submit by Aug 25
Down To Earth 2019 is organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. The conference will focus on Water Security and Sustainability. The conference aims to provide a platform for academicians, researchers, students, engineers and industry professionals to present their recent research work in the field of Water Resources Engineering.
Call for Papers
Original contributions are solicited on areas under the following themes:
- Water Resources Assessment and Management
- Sustainability of Water Resources
- Geospatial Modelling & Hydroinfomatics
- Extreme Hydrology: Drought and flood
- Adaptation to Climate Change Impacts
- Vulnerability, Risk, Reliability and Resilience
- Hydrological Risks in Northeast India
- Innovative Techniques and Technologies
Completed papers can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th August 2019.
All shortlisted papers will be published in IOP Conference Proceedings: Earth & Environmental Sciences (EES) 2019, indexed by SCOPUS.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: 25th August 2019
- Acceptance Notification For Final Paper: 25th September 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 5th October 2019
- Regular Registration Deadline: 28th October 2019
- Conference Dates: 13th And 14th December
Dr. Chandrashekhar Bhuiyan, Professor & Head,
Department of Civil Engineering
+91 98365 62555
Mr. Kiran Sriram, Conference Secretary, Down To Earth-2019
+91 70631 92183
Mr. Kiran Kumar. G. R, Conference Coordinator, Down To Earth-2019
+91 97403 53503
For further details visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author