The aim of this annual, refereed conference is to provide a professional, stimulating, and international environment in which around 60 – 75 top PhD students in Economics can discuss their research results and ideas, establish informal networks, and initiate future collaborative research.
The conference also connects early career with experienced researchers, including RGS Econ’s more than 35 faculty members from the universities of Dortmund, Duisburg-Essen, and Bochum, as well as the RWI, one of Germany’s leading economic research institutes.
- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- Microeconomic Theory, Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Econometrics and Applied Econometrics
- Labor Economics
- Health Economics
- Public Economics
- Economics of Migration
- Financial Markets
- Industrial Organization
- International Economics
- Urban, Real-Estate, and Regional Economics
How to Submit
To submit, send the following documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full paper, including abstract and JEL classification codes, in the format [lastname_firstname_paper.pdf]
- CV including contact information, in the format [lastname_firstname_cv.pdf]
There is no registration or participation fee. Travel costs of up to €200 for presenters traveling from outside of Germany will be reimbursed (subject to rules and regulations).
Submission Deadline: December 10, 2019.
Intimation of Acceptance: January 8, 2020
Conference Dates: February 18-19, 2020
Phone: +49 (0)201 8149 512