The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore is organizing the first DNA Nanotechnology India Virtual Symposium together with Dr. Dhiraj Bhatia from IIT Gandhinagar, It will be conducted in virtual mode on 4th and 5th September 2020.
A very diverse and dynamic group of faculties from the USA and India will be presenting their works and this symposium will be a great opportunity for students and faculties to see cutting edge research in DNA Nanotechnology and Chemical Biology.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore (Bengaluru), in the Indian state of Karnataka.
- Prof. Yamuna Krishnan, University of Chicago, USA, Plenary Speaker
- Prof. Gaurav Arya, Duke University, USA
- Prof. Prabal Maiti, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. Manish Gupta, DAICT Gandhinagar
- Prof. Rahul Roy, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. S G Srivatsan, IISER Pune
- Prof. Reji Verghese, IISER Thiruvananthapuram
- Prof. Prolay Das, IIT Patna
- Prof. Gautam Soni, RRI Bangalore
- Prof. Tapasi Sen, NIST Mohali
- Dr. Nikhil Gopalkrishnan, Wyss Institute, Harvard University, USA
- Prof. Manoj Gopalkrishnan, IIT Bombay
- Prof. Manoj Varma, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. Naveen Navani, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Sarit Agasti, JNCASR Bangalore
- Prof. Minhaj Sirajjudin, INSTEM Bangalore
- Prof. Suchetan Pal, IIT Bhilai
- Dr. Arun Richard, RNA Institute, Albany University, USA
- Dr. Banani Chakraborty, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. Dhiraj Bhatia, IIT Gandhinagar
Interested candidates can register for the symposium by clicking here. The last date to register is August 23, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8762715604
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.