ICIMA 2018 is being organized with a view to foster research in the field of Advances in Manufacturing and Automation.
The conference will bring in eminent personalities (academicians and industry practitioners) from various areas of manufacturing and automation on a common platform, wherein they come together and brainstorm for the purpose of holistic knowledge sharing.
The exposure and interactions during the conference are expected to open up and introduce many research ideas for upcoming Post-graduate & Doctoral students as well.
Call for Papers:
Papers can be submitted on the following topics:
- Automation, Mechatronics, and Robotics
- CAD/CAM/CAE/CIM/FMS in Manufacturing
- Product Design and Development
- MEMS and Nano Technology
- Rapid Prototyping
- Computational Techniques
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Process Management
- Modelling and Optimisation Techniques
- CRM, MRP, and ERP
- Green, Lean, Agile and Sustainable Manufacturing
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Quality Assurance and Environment protection
- Advanced Material Processing and Characterisation
- Composite and Smart Materials
Papers are to be submitted through Easy Chair using the link given here.
Accepted and presented papers at the conference will be sent for publication to Springer Digital Library under the series “Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering“.
Registration Type Registrations fees
UG/PG/ Ph.D. Scholars Rs.3500 $60
Faculty Delegates Rs.4500 $75
Industry Delegates Rs.5500 $90
Last Date for submission: February 15, 2018
Acceptance Notification: April 16, 2018
Registration Deadline: May 16, 2018
Date of the Event: July 20-21, 2018
Dwarkadas. J. Sanghvi College of Engineering,
Plot No.U-15, J.V.P.D. Scheme, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg,
Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 400056.
Dr. K. N. Vijaya Kumar, Tel. : +917977147796
Click here to visit the brochure.
For full details, please visit the conference website link given here.