JOB POST: District Project Manager at Meghalaya Basin Management Agency [6 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 5
The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format to fill up the following positions on a contractual basis. The above positions are on a contractual basis. Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for each post before applying.
District Project Manager (06)
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline. Preferably with MSW/MBA in Project Management, Development Studies, Social Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 07 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in implementation of rural development project management/ business management /rural livelihood implementation / social entrepreneurship/ value chain/ agribusiness development
- At least a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management or relevant domain.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis, management of staff, projects, documentation
- Computer literacy with general MS package, Spreadsheet, PPT and data analysis, etc.
- he candidate shall be stationed within the project cluster/village.
Rs. 36,000/- p.m. The monthly emolument shall be as mentioned above. House Rent Allowance (HRA) & Mobile Allowance will be included additionally as may be admissible from time to time. EPF contributions from both employee and employer.
How to Apply?
- Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 ‘or’ at the O/o Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU), of the 11 (eleven) District Headquarters, Meghalaya.
- For the outstation candidates, the duly filled application form and documents may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the name of the position in the subject line.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 05th February 2020 (up to 5.00 p.m.) and no application received after the last date will be considered.
- MBMA will not be responsible for any kind of postal loss or transit delay.
Phone Number: +91-364-2522921
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.