In order to enhance academic collaborations with renowned experts from leading international institutions, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode invites distinguished international scholars with a sustained track record in research and teaching in any area of management or relevant allied areas. While inter-disciplinary interest is welcome, academic activities at IIM Kozhikode are currently organized across the following Academic Areas:
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Humanities and Liberal Arts in Management
- Information Technology & Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Academic engagements with faculty and students of IIM Kozhikode, as per mutual interest, including collaborative research and teaching contribution.
- Acknowledgment of IIM Kozhikode’s support in any academic output resulting from the visit.
Who can Apply?
- Accomplished scholars from premier institutions outside India.
- Demonstrated excellence in research (such as in top-tier journals) or teaching (in postgraduate level and executive programs).
- Potential of the visit to benefit IIM Kozhikode in terms of academic engagements, high-quality publications, and future collaborations.
- The duration of the Fellowship can be up to three months at any time during the next academic year (June 2021 to May 2022).
- The program offers an opportunity for the visitor to participate in the academic activities of IIM Kozhikode, undertake collaborative work with the Institute faculty, and benefit from the excellent academic environment of the Institute.
- A daily subsistence allowance.
- Access to library, computing facilities, office space, and rent-free accommodation on the campus subject to availability.
- Return economy class airfare from parent academic institution to IIM Kozhikode by shortest route and local travel expenses in reaching IIM Kozhikode at the time of joining, and also at the time of return to the parent institution.
How to Apply?
International Visiting Fellowships will be awarded on a competitive basis. Interested scholars may seek clarifications or communicate their interest through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Final applications with CV and plans for engagement must reach us by 15 March 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.