Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University has announced online admission for July (Autumn) Semester, 2017 under DISTANCE MODE in the following programmes:
- M A in Mass Communication
- M. Sc in Mathematics
- PG Diploma in (Human Resource Management, Retail Management, Investment Management, Environmental Management, Renewable Energy and Energy Management, Functional Hindi and Governance and Development)
How to Apply?
- The online applications for admission in prescribed forms, duly filled in and completed in all respects, must be submitted on or before the last date specified for the purpose.
- For online admission, please visit Tezpur University website here and then select CODL online admission portal.
- Do registration and get activated your registration through your email and/or OTP sent to your mobile.
- Then sign in the account and get access to online application form. Fill up the online application form, upload photograph, scanned copies of certificate, mark sheets and identity documents and submit.
- Application fee along with the programme fee must be deposited at the time of application.
- Please ensure your eligibility before applying. Fees once deposited will not be refunded at any circumstances
- Online admission starts on: May 1, 2017
- Last date to apply: June 30, 2017
- Last date with late Fee: July 31, 2017
For further information, please contact
Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University, Tezpur, Pin-784028, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (03712) 275350/275351.
For more information, download the prospectus by clicking here.