Nominations / Applications are invited for the post of Director on deputation (including short term contract/ absorption), Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad, an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, from Indian citizens including those staying abroad and NonResident Indians (NRIs).
The applicants should be below 58 years of age. The post carries in Level – 15 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC with usual allowances as per Govt. of India Rules.
- The applicants should be Scientists from Central / State Governments, Research Institutes, Autonomous Bodies, Government-funded Research organizations / Institutes, etc.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Department.
- 5 years service in the post with Pay Matrix Level – 14 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department.
- Ph. D in any life science discipline / M.D. or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years experience of research in the area of organismal, cellular, molecular or systems biology, or biotechnology.
- Excellent track record, hand in publications, patent, and awards
- Experience in successfully running a large program, center, institution
- Experience of guiding research activities in the area of specialization
The period of deputation including period of deputation in other ex-cadre posts held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / Department should ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) should not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of nominations/applications.
How to Apply?
Complete applications (7 copies) strictly as per the format with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including the list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No. 609, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
The soft copy of the application may also be sent by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org positively.
The application should be superscribed with the cover “Application for the post of Director, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad” so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News for local candidates i.e. 20.04.2020.
To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.