IIM Nagpur, a new generation IIM, invites applications from meritorious candidates for the position of Director at the institute.
IIM Nagpur, being a new generation IIM, aims to create value-driven leaders, global managers, and entrepreneurs with strong conceptual foundations and analytical approach to help them be the best in whichever field they choose. The aim is to innovatively address the needs of a modern India, and connecting aspirations and realities to attain benchmarks that are respected internationally. IIM Nagpur is gradually increasing its portfolio of activities to fulfill these objectives.
The Director provides academic leadership and administration to the Institute under the overall guidance of a highly distinguished Board of Governors. The Director of IIM Nagpur would have the responsibility of setting up the Institution and bringing it up to global standards.
- Applications are invited from distinguished professionals and academic administrators with at least 15 years of teaching/ research/ administrative experience.
- Applicants should have been at full Professor level at a reputed institution for at least seven years and have at least three years of experience in academic administrative positions.
- This experience will be reckoned as on 31st March 2020.
- They should have experience of institution-building and be passionate about building a premier institution that reflects the talent, energy, and potential of an emergent India.
- The applicants should have outstanding academic credentials throughout including a Ph.D. Degree from a reputed institution with First Class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s (if applicable) Levels.
- In the case of professional qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, the minimum percentage is 50%.
According to the laws in place, eligible applicants for the post of Director should be Indian Citizens or Overseas Citizens of India, and not more than sixty years of age as on January 1, 2020. Selected candidates shall have an appointment for five years or until attaining the age of superannuation of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
The Search-Cum-Selection Committee (SCSC) will consider applications fulfilling the above criteria, received in response to this advertisement. The search-cum-selection process and appointment shall be as per the IIM Act 2017 and IIM Rules 2018.
How to Apply?
Qualified and interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae with detailed information in the prescribed proforma by email to email@example.com.
To download the application form, click here. The last date to apply is by 5 pm, May 1, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Director at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics, Hyderabad: Apply by Apr 20.