K.G. Medical University U.P., Lucknow shall be conducting the Competitive Entrance Examination for selection of Candidates for admission to Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Course (DPN) in Institute of Nursing, K.G. Medical University Lucknow for the year 2018.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Psychiatry/Mental Health Nursing i.e. Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or GNM or equivalent Course from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Unreserved (UR) and OBC. For SC/ST minimum of 45% marks in aggregate is essential.
Number of Seats: 10 (General- 5, OBC-03, SC/ST- 02) as per university guidelines.
- The written examination for admission in DPN Course shall be held on – 29th, July, 2018 (Sunday) at 11.00AM to 2.00PM. The center shall be intimated in the admit card.
- The written examination shall consist of 200 Objective/Multiple Choice type questions. The candidates will get 3 hours to complete the full paper. The question paper shall consist of wide range of topics from syllabus of R.N. & R.M/GNM. The written examination will be in English and there shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates 4 times the number of seats shall be called for interview from the merit list prepared. In case of tie of marks, all candidates with same merit will be called for interview.
- Interview shall start at 11:00 AM on 13th August 2018 and/or 14th August, 2018 (Monday & Tuesday) in the Pariksha Bhawan (PHI building), K.G. Medical University, Lucknow. Any change of interview date shall be notified to the candidates.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs. 2000/- for Gen & OBC and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank. Examination Fee shall be submitted with prescribed application form and online only. No application form shall be received by post.
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.