National School Of Drama invites applications for admission to its three year diploma course (full time, residential) in Dramatic Arts.
The NSD is an autonomous institution offer education in the field of dramatic arts and aims at training students to become professionals in the area of acting, design and other theatre related disciplines.
This school conducts two rounds, i.e. Preliminary Examination and if selected then appear for Final Examination Workshop.
- Students must have done graduation in any subject from any recognized college (In India or Abroad).
- Candidates should have participated in minimum six theater productions.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of English & Hindi.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st July 2017 while five year relaxation in age limit will be given to SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can get the application form via online and offline mode.
- Candidates can download the application form from this link and send it along with demand draft to the authority.
- The applications will also be available on the Book Shop of NSD. Candidates can also request for receiving the NSD Admission Form 2017 via post by writing to the address given below:
The Dean, Academic,
National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House,
Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-110001
- Candidates applying through online mode are needed to pay Rs. 50/- application fee.
- Students who are applying by downloading the application online are required to pay the fee through DD of Rs. 150/- drawn in favor of “The Director, National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- Candidates can also purchase the application by paying in cash at designated book stores on cash payment of Rs. 150/- between 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm on working days.
- Application deadline: April 22, 2017
- Course begins from: July 17, 2017
- The application form for course is available on here.
- The prospectus for course is available here.
- For more information, visit the National School of Drama website link given here.