The Radiation Medicine Center of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites application for undergoing the Diploma Course in Medical Radioisotope, post graduate course under the aegis of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), Mumbai.
This course equips candidates for working as Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Nuclear Medicine Centres.
Duration: 1 year (two semesters)
- Bachelor’s degree in science (B.Sc.) (Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics/Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Bio information/Biotechnology with physics or chemistry as one of the subject in B.Sc.) with minimum 50% marks.
- However whenever stipulated by MHRD/UGC/Statutory Authority is higher than 50% the stipulated % shall be followed S.SC.
- Final year candidates may also apply provided they have obtained atleast 50% aggregate marks in I & II year B.Sc. examination.
- Age: not more 35 years at on 1st May, 2017
Number of Seats: 10
Common entrance test (CET):
Admission criteria will be on CET of 150 Multiple choice questions to be held at Anushaktinagr, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai-400094 at 11:00 hrs on 27/05/17.
- Printout of online application and attested copies of proof of age, caste and sponsorship letter (as applicable) along with Marks sheet and certificate of HSC & B.Sc. will be collected from the candidates.
- Candidates who have not obtained results of final year B.Sc. Examination may also apply. They may be provisionally called to appear for CET, but have to satisfy the conditions in “Eligibility” mentioned above
- No fees for training programme will be charged by BARC.
- However necessary fees of 4000/- as on date as prescribed by Home Bhabha National Insititute will have to be paid.
- A caution deposit of Rs. 2000/- will have to be remitted by the selected candidates to BARC.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai – 400 085 India
Telephone: +91-22-25505050 / 25592000
Fax:+91-22-25505151 / 25519613
For official notification, syllabus of the course and more details, kindly click here.