Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. Its Ghaziabad unit proposes to engage 80 Diploma apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one-year of apprenticeship training.
No. of Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 20
- Computer Science (Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science &Technology ,Computer Technology & Computer Engineering): 20
- Electronics (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & Electronics): 20
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: 20
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed their Diploma course in above-mentioned branches recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30/11/2018.
- Age limit: Maximum age should be 23 years or less on 30/11/2021. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates is as per government provisions /rules.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit of final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their Diploma.
- Pass class will be required for employee ward for selection.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the apprenticeship through this link.
- Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria, can only apply.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is of one year.
- Stipend will be paid as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS etc. candidates will be as per the rules.
- The candidates should not have completed/undergoing/terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification and joining through BEL email to their registered e-mail ID and also upload on BEL.
- The number of vacancies to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes by selection committee without any further notification.
- Canteen facilities will be available.
- During the period of Apprenticeship candidates will be governed by the ‘Apprentices Act, 1961 and the policies/rules of the organization.
- Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad Management does not take any responsibility in case of nonselection/non-issuance of call letter/offer letter to the candidate.
Nov 15, 2021
For any query, contact through e-mail on email@example.com no other medium of communication will be entertained.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- SAP Vocational Training Student/Apprentice at Bangalore [Stipend Rs. 23k/month]: Apply Now!
- Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship 2021-22 at Airport Authority of India (AAI) [Multiple Locations; 66 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 31