Applications are invited for Digital Technology Internship 2022 at Baker Hughes, Mumbai. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions. This internship duration is 6 months.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science, IoT, Cyber Security or Block-Chain etc.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, program members and interns including interaction and networking with business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
You may also be interested in: