Applications are invited for Digital Technology Internship 2021 at General Electric (Aviation) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
This internship opening is to enable students to work on exploratory work to contribute to digital solutions based on the specific identified problem.
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a part of development team to work on full stack software development, web technologies, data analytics , ERP development e.t.c.
- Work closely with the design community to identify business needs, create a problem statement, & develop functional specifications and support software development.
- Work closely with an identified mentor on an allocated project, make presentations.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with organization policies and procedures.
You may also be interested in: