About the Institution
KV Institute of Management and Information Studies (KVIM) is a Stand Alone Business School (B SCHOOL) formed and run by a 17 year old trust KV Charitable Trust that is known for its commitment towards quality education. KVIM has been approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University in the year 2009.
About the Workshop
90% of small businesses use traditional and digital marketing to promote their products and services. More than half of small businesses (58%) use digital marketing.
Digital marketing offers versatility and the freedom to experiment for small businesses to spend a bit of money on each and quickly figure out which one works best for them.
To acquaint more on this, KV Institute of Management and Information Studies created a two days live session on Digital Marketing making best business decisions for students, business researchers, academic researchers, working professionals to implement and expose ability to easily analyze digital marketing metrics.
Day 1: 6th April 2019 (Saturday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
• Overall Landscape of Digital Marketing
• The power of Google – SEO/SEM
• Content Marketing & different channels
Day 2: 7th April 2019 (Sunday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
• Social Media Marketing – FB/Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram
• Hands on exercise – creating campaigns in Facebook
• Social Media Strategy for businesses
• Live exposure to the strategy of an IT company
• Careers in Digital Marketing
- PhD candidates
- Academic Researchers
- Business Researchers
- Working Professionals and
- Anyone looking to start a pick up highly paid freelancing skills
- Pre launch business owners who don’t know where to get started
- Website owners who are struggling to get traffic and sales
Last Date For Registration: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Rs.1000/- with GST 18% = Rs.1180/-
Phone – 84895-53994
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.