The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed to be University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M. Phil. And Ph.D. Programmes in the field of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies, and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses.
The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with the IT Services Management Centre for managing the Data Centre and Software development.
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graphic Designer
- For Digital Marketing Executive: Master/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field with Diploma/Certification in digital marketing. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position. Organize online marketing strategies for all admission related activities. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- For Graphic Designer: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience. Must have expertise in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design). Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company, and websites. Visualizing and designing eye-catching designs for both digital & print media. Fresh thinking in terms of design for social media campaigns.
- For Digital Marketing Executive: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- pm
- For Graphic Designer: Rs. 35,000/- to 40,000/ pm
- Interested candidates can email with subject as the position applied for and attach a copy of your resume in PDF format to email@example.com
- The above positions will be recruited based on the availability of posts or provisions.
- The position is a contractual position for a period of one year and will be extended based on the performance.
- The last date for applying is 23rd September 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org