Edureka’s Digital Marketing online training will help you gain expertise in various digital Media aspects like Keyword Planning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Google Analytics.
Digital Marketing training by Edureka is suitable for freshers or any Middle & Senior Managers, this course will provide a strategic understanding of Digital Marketing. The participants will learn how Digital Marketing impacts brand & Sales, Best practices in Digital Marketing, tools & techniques. This course will also cover planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Tracking mechanisms for Digital Marketing. Attendees will also get to implement one project as they work through the Training.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- SEO-Keyword Planning
- SEO-On Page
- SEO-Off Page
- Social Media Marketing-1
- Social Media Marketing-2
- Search Engine Marketing-Google Adwords
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Mastering Google Analytics-1
- Mastering Google Analytics-2
Digital Marketing is experiencing exceptional growth around the world. From being a part of the overall marketing mix, digital media has now become the main focus of every company’s marketing plans. As a manager, you need to know how digital media is affecting your company’s branding & sales and how you can leverage to stay ahead of the competition.
After the completion, you will be able to:
- Get strategic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Understand how to use it for branding and sales
- Understand its advantages & limitations
- Become familiar with Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
- Blend digital with offline marketing
- Plan & manage digital marketing budget
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
- Understand the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it
Batch Start Date: 9th May 2020
Timing: 7 am to 10 am
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.