Government of India is launching a targeted call for applications for the eGovernance Digital India Fellowship Programme.
The Programme has been designed as a one-year practice-oriented programme (9 months part – time and 3 months full-time in institutions) to give impetus to eGovernance related research and studies across levels of policy and implementation through building the capacities of individuals, who act as change agents.
Government officials, implementers and Individuals interested in research in various thematic areas of eGovernance and in analyzing various dimensions of eGovernance, with implications for policy and reform from eligible institutions can apply.
Applicants can either be nominated through their organizations or apply individually.
The Programme is to be hosted at partner universities, academic and research institutions – both national and international.
A list of eGovernance thematic areas, based on current policy scenario for taking forward the research fellowship is as follows:
- Digital payments
- Cyber security
- Engagement & social media
- Information Ethics
- Digital Culture and Inclusion
- Digital Healthcare and Education
- Smart Cities, villages, regions
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- Data analytics
- Digital currency
- Artificial intelligence
- Geographic Information System
- High speed broadband using RF
- Indian language computing
How to apply:
Applications are to be submitted online at this link with CV and a photo.
- Last date for online applications is 15th September 2017.
- Any clarifications about the course, should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2017
For detailed information about the fellowship, click here.