Applications are invited from young people to participate for the Digital Games for Peace 2021.
The call for applications for the “Digital Games for Peace: Creativity, Innovation & Resilience” project, which is an initiative that aims to support young people in co-designing and co-creating games that will in turn act as pedagogical tools for transferring, enhancing and/or developing skills and competencies for intercultural dialogue and social and emotional learning to prevent violent extremism.
About the Opportunity
A total of 51 participants will be selected for the first stage (mid-June until end-September 2021), which consists of training in SEL, game-based learning, and PVE, and the creation of innovative ideas on the use of games for peacebuilding.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Be nationals from or currently living in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
- Have feeling/experience with 1 or more of the following areas of expertise: social and emotional learning (SEL), the prevention of violent extremism (PVE), or (video)gaming.
- Have good research and writing skills
How to Submit?
- Candidates can submit their applications through the online platform.
- The best ideas will be selected and go to the second round (October 2021), the development phase.
June 7, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Call for Applications: ESD Okayama Award 2021 [Prizes upto Rs.2 L]: Submit by July 15
- Waislitz Global Citizen Awards 2021 [Prizes Worth Rs. 18 Cr]: Apply by June 13