‘Learning Olympiads’ – a series of Olympiads – is an initiative by Learning Links Foundation focused towards helping students and teachers to learn willingly, assess and apply their knowledge and skills, in turn get motivated and recognized at various levels. We wish all participants to Engage, Evolve and Express.
The main objective of Learning Olympiads on Digital Citizenship & Cyber Wellness is to make our future generations a leader of Digital Indiareate a safe and secure cyber space for all – Ready our future generations as competent leaders of Digital India and empower educators on the same to act as mentors so that a safe on-line environment is created
Who can join:
The Olympiad is open for:
- Government and private schools across all boards (central and state) pan India (Across all States of India) at 3 levels i.e.
- BASIC: Class 3 to 5
- ADVANCE: Class 6 to 12
- EDUCATORS: Class K-12
- OTHERS: Anyone interested to be safe online may apply independently.
- Digital empowerment of citizens including students, educators and schools
- Collaborative digital platform for participative activities amongst citizens of India including students, educators and schools
- Create digitally authenticable, transparent, real-time and an inexpensive lifelong learning
- Ethical and productive use of technology through mobiles
- Opportunity to create a digitally connected learner’s community in rural and urban India
- Instil a feeling of belonging to national and global students fraternity and infuse a healthy competitive spirit through recognition and reward based Olympiads/contests
- Bring transformation in the classroom learning by interactive, practical and innovative involvement
- Knowledge of cyber laws in relation to Indian Penal code
- Aware and responsible Netizens thus good Citizens
- Empower entire paradigm of RESPECT, EDUCATE and PROTECT (REP) while keeping pace with expectations of digital environment and its integration in way of life
- Private schools (Students & Educators): INR 300.00
- Government Schools (Students & Educators): Participation is FREE.
- OTHERS: INR 300.00
Once the fee is paid, a unique enrollment no. will be generated and shared with you online and will also be sent to your email ID submitted at the time of registration. To take test, just Sign in with your User ID and password. Once you have logged In. Click on “START OLYMPIAD” and you are all set to take the final Olympiad test.
To register for the Olympiad and for other details, please visit this link.