Design Innovation Centre (DIC) at PDPM, IIITDM Jabalpur invites applications from motivated and qualified individuals for the position of DIC Project fellow.
- Essential: B. Tech. Electronics/Mechatronics.
- Desirable: Work experience in engineering projects.
- Rs. 25,000/- per month
- To be enhanced to Rs.30,000 based on performance after 3 months.
Purely on contract and initially for 1 year ( may be extended to the second year, based on performance).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the skill test/interview.
- Candidates will have to report for the skill test/interview with original and attested
photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets, degrees, and testimonials.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi- Government Organization or Educational Institutions are required to produce a no-objection certificate at the time of interview (if
shortlisted for interview).
How to Apply?
- Interested persons may apply on plain paper along with their CV and detailed description of the projects undertaken.
- An updated CV may be sent by e-mail to dic[at]iiitdmj.ac.in.
The last date of receiving the application form is June 25, 2019, by 5.00 pm.