Applications are open for the Diamond Jubilee and CH Bhabha Banking Overseas Research Fellowship (DJCHBBORF) 2020-21.
About the Fellowship
The Diamond Jubilee Banking Overseas Research Fellowship was originally instituted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance in 1988 to commemorate its diamond jubilee year. The CH Bhabha Fellowship offered by the Indian Banks’ Association was merged with the DJBORF in 2007-08 and known as the Diamond Jubilee and CH Bhabha Banking Overseas Research Fellowship (DJCHBBORF).
The objective of the Fellowship is to provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to undertake a research study on the latest developments in the field of banking and finance in India or abroad.
The applicants must:
- hold a continuing membership of the Institute
- be an officer in a bank / financial institution or any other body recognized as such by the Council of the Institute for membership purposes at least for five years at the time of application.
- be not more than 50 years of age as on 15.12.2020
- be at least a post graduate with an aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade or points form a recognized University in India or abroad.
- be a Certificated Associate of the Institute (CAIIB)
- Candidate must demonstrate sufficient prior interest / inclination in research.
Institute would pay an honorarium of Rs.1.00 lac to the candidate on successful competition of the project.
How to Apply?
- Application (as per format enclosed), duly signed manually, to be submitted to the Institute before 28.02.2021. Email copies will not be accepted.
- Application to be forwarded to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial-II,
Tower I, 2nd & 3rd Floor,
Off. L.B.S. Marg, Kurla (West),
Mumbai 400 070.
- Mark as APPLICATION FOR “DJCHBBORF” on the envelope
Feb 28, 2021
For more details, click the link below.