DHL International GmbH is an American-founded German company which is now the international courier, parcel, and express mail division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. Deutsche Post DHL is the world’s largest logistics company, now in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, particularly in sea and airmail. The company delivers over 1.3 billion parcels per year.
About the Graduate Program
DHL is investing in the most talented graduates and young professionals to develop the next generation of logistics leaders across Mainland Europe, Middle East & Africa (MLEMEA). DHL Supply Chain Graduate Program is designed for graduates and young professionals to grow in the fast-changing and innovative field of logistics.
As a graduate, you will gain both operational and functional experience in a project-oriented role with interactions between different departments within the organization. You will learn from the best and get the support you need with a tutor and a buddy throughout the program.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience or interest in logistics
- Good leadership/management skills or the desire to develop them
- Preferable you will speak English
- Operational Leadership
- Operations Excellence
- If you are looking for the opportunity to start a career in an environment of inspiration, leadership, values, passion and opportunity then this is the role for you.
- Become a leading expert in your market and work anywhere the supply chain takes you.
- As part of a growing DHL team, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits and development opportunities including our world-class certified training curriculum, career development, flexible working, access to global opportunities and more.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants need to fill the application form available here.