Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Technical Engineering) at Synopsys, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
HAT Reference flow team is responsible for delivering DFX Reference flow to the customers. The reference flows are used by the customers across various product segments for developing test flows.
Test Flows are in turn used to productize chips. The candidate would be part of the team developing DFX-SoC references flows for various industrial architectures.
The candidate would be working on DFX Architecture definition, DFX Implementation, Verification (ATPG, VCS), formal verification, definition/verification of timing & synthesis Constraints etc. as part of developing the reference flows.
The responsibility would also include working with various customer engagement teams to understand various industrial architecture requirements & DFX feature requirements.
- Undergraduate or graduate students (Masters or PhD) who are enrolled at least part time at an accredited college or university
- Experience in Scan Insertion, ATPG, Formal verification.
- Experience in various IEEE standards like 1149.X, 1687, 1500
- Experience in test Compression Technolgies would be a added plus.
- Proficient in Digital Design Concepts.
- Proficient in STA Concepts.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages like TCL,Unix,Perl.
- Must be a self starter, hustler & passionate to learn and solve problems.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply?
Apply online by clicking on this page.
You may also be interested in :