The DevOps Certification Training Program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is completely hands-on and designed in a way to help you become a certified practitioner through best practices in Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, and finally, Continuous Monitoring of software throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps improves collaboration and productivity by automating infrastructure and workflows and continuously measuring applications performance. In this course, you will learn about Version Controlling, Code Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Monitoring of application.
After completing this DevOps Certification Training, you should be able to:
- Manage and keep a track of different versions of the source code using Git
- Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
- Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
- Learn different Roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Manage clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Gain experience of working on an industry-standard live Project
Batch Start Date: Oct 19, 2019
Timings: 08:30 PM to 11:30 PM (IST)
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.