Applications are invited from bright and qualified candidates for the positions of Developer and Jr. Consultants in the National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi.
The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), is a premier institute for training and capacity development programs for managing natural disasters in India, on a national as well as regional basis.
1. Developer (E-Learning) (01)
- Ensure hardware, software, installation, operation, hosting, designing, maintenance, migration, backup, security audit, troubleshooting, bug fixing & delivery of the NIDM e-Learning Courses in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment through Content/ Learning Management System (MOODLE).
- Technical support, training, and resolution of queries of different users of the portal.
- Coordination with various stakeholders and external agencies.
- Recording, archival, analysis, retrieval of files and records with reference to NIDM e-Learning Courses viz. hardware, software, courses, participants, facilitators, results, etc.
- Prepare an action plan, presentations, training calendar, monthly reports, etc.
- Any other task(s) assigned by the Program Manager/ Executive Director.
- Postgraduate/ Graduate in Computer Applications/ Science/ Technology/ Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing interactive portals in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment.
- Strong knowledge of developing/ managing online courses in MOODLE.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both English and Hindi).
- More than 8 years of experience in developing interactive portals for e-learning courses through Content/ Learning Management Systems.
- Experience in working with the Disaster Management sector.
Rs. 50,000/- per month (Consolidated)
2. Jr. Consultant (Library) (02)
The work profile and responsibilities of the Jr. Consultant (Library) would be equivalent to that of an Assistant (Library) in Government.
- He/ she must be a Post Graduate in Library Science with Diploma in Computer Application with 5 years of experience.
- He/ she must be well acquainted with the functioning of Government/ Ministries.
- He/ she should be well aware of various rules/regulations of Government, capable to handle all aspects of the library including cataloging, circulation, collection development, reference and access, planning of development of the library, purchasing of Books through Offline & Online Mode (CPP), drafting of tenders of various library purchasing, knowledge of Library Automation at KOHA software, dealing with inquiries from library users, subject-wise Bookshelf arrangement, etc.
- He/ she must have proficiency in working on Computers, viz. MS Word, Internet, E-mail, etc.
- Candidates having knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power-Point will be preferred.
- No typing assistance shall be provided.
A consolidated fee of Rs. 37,500/- (Rs. 35,000/- + Rs. 2,500/- (local conveyance)) per month (minus Professional Tax/TDS as applicable) shall be payable to the Jr. Consultant (Library), subject to periodical completion of work certified by the controlling officer. He/she will not get any HRA, DA, TA, Residential accommodation or residential telephone facility, etc.
How to Apply?
To download the application form for the above posts, click here.
The Soft copy of the application may also be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is July 3, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Multiple Positions at Sikkim University [11 Vacancies]: Apply by June 10.