DesignTech CAD Academy is organizing the biggest and the most exciting contest of the year – 3D Diwali – Design. Develop. Decorate. This contest will give the contenders a chance to showcase their proficiency on the world’s most advanced CAD software to win Amazing prizes.
In this contest, the participants will have to develop the 3D models of Diwali related artifacts that best represent the spirit of Diwali for them.
This contest will be held across all the centers of DesignTech CAD Academy and it will be open for participation to the 4th year Mechanical engineering students.
The first award winner gets to break the queue, jump past the hurdle of Written and Technical interview stage, and make a direct entry to the HR interview stage, which if cleared he/she gets an opportunity to secure a job at DesignTech Systems Services Division.
The other winners and runner ups will also receive exciting prizes.
The contest will be held between 25th September to 29th September 2017 at our regional centers. The contestants will be given a machine with the preferred choice of software either NX or CATIA. The participants will have to develop a well rendered 3D Model of a Diwali related artifact in not more than 4 hours.
Rules of the contest:
- This Contest is only for Final year Mechanical Engineering students.
- Exam will be conducted only on NX and CATIA software.
- To participate, contestants will have to register using online link
- Registration will be open till 20th September 2017
- Design size should not exceed 150 X 150 X 150 mm
- Design to be developed and rendered in not more than 4 hours
- While registering you can choose a center of your choice to appear for the contest
- Time slots will be allocated by the respective center heads
- Last date of submission will be 29th September 2017 till 10.00 pm
- Last date of Registration: 20th September 2017
- Contest will be held between: 25th September 2017 to 29th September 2017