About the Contest
‘India Business and Professional Forum’ in Finland has been created as a networking platform for Indian and Indian-origin professionals and entrepreneurs in Finland, working in an Indian/Foreign company or self-employed.
The objectives of the IBPF as outlined below are to:
- Discuss important economic and commercial issues of the day;
- Provide a stage for a direct dialogue with the relevant stakeholders like Ministries, Chambers of Commerce, City authorities and political figures, on issues of mutual interest;
- Create a platform to enhance our understanding of Finnish policies related to business;
- Work towards strengthening the economic engagement between India and Finland, particularly in the areas of trade, investment, innovation and research; and
- Offer business opportunities by circulating business enquiries/proposals received from India, Finland and other countries.
The proposed Forum is not intended to be a registered Society but a loose body managed by the Embassy and to be chaired by the Ambassador. It will be open to all Indian and Indian-origin professionals and entrepreneurs who believe in the objective of the Forum.
While the Forum is open to those fulfilling the above criteria, there will be a smaller group of Executive Committee members (around 20) from different backgrounds for brainstorming and decision-making. The formal launch of the Forum will be done by an important Finnish dignitary when the Covid-19 situation allows for the resumption of public gathering.
The prize money is Rs. 25,000/- for the best entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Every Indian citizen or agency is eligible to participate in the competition and there is no entry fee.
- All Government employees participating in this competition should have prior permission from their employer to participate in this competition.
- Each participant has to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
- One entrant can submit only one entry.
- Relevance to activities of IBPF: 50 marks
- Design/Aesthetic value: 50 marks
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
March 1, 2021
For more details, click the link below.