You may be aware that our great nation is now just 75 weeks away from the 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence (Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav). To commemorate the monumental occasion, MyGov is launching a logo design contest.
How do you envision the India of tomorrow, the India which will merge the best of tradition with the most modern, global outlook?
So, pick up your art supplies and your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets in your head to dive into making a significant change by creating a logo around the following themes:
- Progress & Policy over the years
- Any Other
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of submission is 28 Feb 2021.
- All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well the theme is communicated.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
- There will be one winner, one runner-up and one second runner-up in the competition. Winners shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
Prizes for participants:
- First prize for the winner: Rs 1 lakh
- Second prize for runner up: Rs 50,000/-
- Third prize for Second runner up: Rs 25,000/-