The Kotak Design Studio is hiring Design Interns to join its team and work across the gamut of Kotak products–from the Kotak Mobile App and Kotak Netbanking, to the newly launched Kotak Cherry.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking & financial services company headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
About the Internship
This is a good opportunity for people at the early stage of their design career to build their chops. They are looking for individuals with design skills, either acquired via formal design education or self-taught.
₹ 10,000 per month
Work from home
- Creating designs for Kotak’s products on mobile and web.
- Understanding requirements from the product team and converting them into user flows.
- Designing wireframes, visual designs, and prototypes.
- Testing the design accuracy of the engineered output.
- Pursuing at least 3 of the following skills: Design strategy, UX, UI, Illustration, Motion design, UX writing.
- Software skills: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Must have a computer system that can run the above software smoothly.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their design portfolio. Please make sure to include its link in your resume. Resumes without portfolio links will be automatically rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be finalized based on design tests.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.