Sangath Centre (Bhopal Hub) is looking for dynamic interns to work on mental health promotion-related tasks.
About the organization
Sangath Bhopal Hub has been working in Madhya Pradesh since 2011 with various stakeholders on the issues of mental health. Over a period of time, Sangath Bhopal Hub’s footprint has expanded rapidly, diversifying its working portfolio.
Recently, the hub completed a project with the Government of Gujarat in training the frontline health workers in providing evidence based mental health in rural areas of the state.
The hub is working in severe mental disorders, such as schizophrenia, through research and capacity building initiatives (SHARP, SARATHA). The hub has also started working with marginalized populations such as the trans community (TransCare projects) and is in the process of developing digital courses for the capacity building of early-career health researchers (DRISHTi).
The hub has a working MoU with the NHSRC, Government of India; Department of Public Health and Family Welfare, Government of Madhya Pradesh; and AIIMS, Bhopal.
You, as the Design Intern will be responsible for simplifying and visualizing the information and various other resources on mental health.
You are expected to have sharp design skills and innovative design ideas to create IEC materials (posters, flyers, manuals etc.). The intern shall have its own design/editing softwares and tools to carry out this internship.
You will be able to make a difference in the lives of marginalized and underserved communities through your work.
- To create visual assets for the hub on issues of mental health like infographics, posters, brochures, briefs etc.
- To carry out editing and processing of video content for the hub.
- Assist the team in writing and reviewing the content for social media and other documentation purposes.
- Assist the team in planning and executing community outreach events.
- Any other task assigned by the team.
- Fluent in Hindi and English
- Proficient with designing software and tools
- Good understanding of designing and layouts
- Good understanding of social media and community engagement
- Team player
Part-time Intern (Remote)
In case of any queries or doubt, write to us at: email@example.com