Submissions are invited for Design a Logo with a Tagline for Mission Poshan 2.0 by Govt of India for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 15 September.
About Poshan 2.0
Poshan 2.0 aims to transform the nutrition status of children aged 0 to 6 years, adolescent girls, pregnant women and lactating mothers across India. It will ensure that they consume sufficient calories, while also promoting dietary diversity for adequate consumption of micronutrients like iron, vitamin A, vitamin B12 etc to promote good health.
It will have a strong focus on the first 1000 days of life since conception, which is the most crucial period in a child’s life for its physical and mental development. It aims to ensure that children grow to their full physical and cognitive potential through healthy childcare practices and healthy, diverse, and locally available diets for children and their mothers.
The mission is built on the three pillars of: Good governance, Convergence across ministries and local government bodies with an emphasis on community participation and ownership and Capacity building of functionaries.
About the Competition
Malnutrition in the country can be fought with the collective participation of all citizens. With this intention, the Ministry of Women and Child Development in collaboration with MyGov invites citizens from all walks of life to design a “logo” with a “tagline” to mark the launch of Mission Poshan 2.0.
- The participant should submit a high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) image of logo in PNG/JPG/JPEG format only.
- Each participant must submit a brief description (maximum 100 words) of the logo along with the image (i.e., Explanation of the logo, symbol, colour etc.)
- The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be useable in large hoardings and small merchandise and should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
- The logo can be of multi-colour but should also be reproducible in monochrome.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in the original and editable open-source file of the designed logo. Participants should not imprint or watermark Logo design.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The size of the logo may vary from 4 cms x 4 cms to 60 cms x 60 cms in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- The Logo should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on printed materials such as Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/ Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
You can participate in the contest on MyGov by registering on the platform or submitting to the email cpmu.poshan.mwcd[at]gmail.com. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Last date of submission is 15th September 2021.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit, visual impact and how well they communicate the Mission Poshan 2.0.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Mission Poshan 2.0 for any purpose and Ministry of Women & Child Development shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
Winner entry will win cash prize of Rs.1 lakh (Rupees One lakh only) based on the decision taken by the Selection Committee for this purpose.
Click here to view the official notification of Design a Logo with a Tagline for Mission Poshan 2.0 by Govt of India.
You may also be interested in: