Submissions are invited for Design a Logo/ Symbol for Brand India by MyGov. The last date of application is 5 September.
The contest is for designing a logo/symbol for the ‘Brand India’ campaign. The logo is expected to be used extensively as the face of the ‘Brand India’ campaign keeping in mind the international audience.
The objective is to create an apt perception of the country across the world in a uniform manner. The campaign aims to project India as a nation that cares for the world, celebrates and draws strength from its rich diversity to establish her excellence in different spheres.
Example of Nation Branding Campaign Logos – Australia: Australia Unlimited or Singapore: Uniquely Singapore.
- Interested candidates can register and submit entries via this page.
- Each entry should necessarily include a logo unit/symbol. An explanation of rationale and creative thoughts may also be provided in not more than 100-150 words.
- The submission of entry is free.
- Starting Date: 19th August 2021
- Last date for submission: 5th September 2021
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG or PNG format only.
- Each entry should include a logo unit/symbol along with a detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 150 words). The entries should be submitted in a soft copy.
- The Logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter /Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open and editable file format (EPS/CDR/PSD).
- Participants should ensure that original and editable open-source files are submitted.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be useable in large hoardings and small merchandise and should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
- The logo can be of multi-colour but should also be reproducible in monochrome.
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- The entries will be evaluated by a committee of experts constituted for the purpose by India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) and results shall be displayed on IBEF Website (www.ibef.org) and on MyGov (blog.mygov.in)
- The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme.
- The decision of the Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
- Winner shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
- India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
- Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winner of the contest.
You may also be interested in: