Applications are invited to Design a Logo/Mascot to Celebrate 100-Crore Vaccination Mark by MyGov for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 10 October.
To celebrate the 100-crore vaccination mark, MyGov invites you to design an innovative and visually striking logo/mascot.
The logo/mascot should represent the following theme: India’s Journey of Completing 100 Crore Vaccinations.
- The participant should submit a high-resolution (600 dpi) image of logo/mascot in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF formats only.
- Each participant must submit a brief description (maximum 100 words) of the logo/Mascot along with the image (i.e., Explanation of the logo, symbol, colour etc.)
- The logo/mascot should be distinctive and scalable. It should be useable in large hoardings and small merchandise and should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
- The logo/mascot can be of multi-colour but should also be reproducible in monochrome.
- Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
- The logo/mascot should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings / Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The winner of the selected logo/mascot will win a cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
Click here to view the official notification of Design a Logo/Mascot to Celebrate 100-Crore Vaccination Mark by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: