Submissions are invited for Design a Logo for Virtual Courts by MyGov. The last date of submission is 25 April.
About the Contest
Virtual Courts is a concept, aimed at eliminating the presence of litigants or lawyers in the court and for adjudication of cases on a virtual platform. The concept has been evolved to efficiently utilize court resources and to provide litigants with an effective avenue to settle petty disputes.
There is the facility for litigants to file their plaints via e-Filing and pay their court fees online through the portal. Litigants can view the status of their case online through the various channels created for service delivery.
In this regard, Department of Justice invites the citizens across the country to design a logo for Virtual Courts dealing with traffic violations that will depict the concept of Virtual Courts as well as its objectives.
Who can participate?
The Contest is open to all citizens across India.
- A high resolution(600dpi) image of the logo in JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF format may be submitted.
- The logo should be distinctive and scalable, usable in large hoardings, posters, creatives, and any kind of print material and appropriate for any kind of web device.
- The winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
- The logo should be multi-colour but convertible to mono chrome as well.
- The logo must not pixelate when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries must not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- The logo design must not be imprinted or watermarked.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The entries will be judged based on
- Elements of creativity
- Technical excellence
- Artistic merit
- Visual impact
- How well the theme is communicated
The selected winner will be awarded a prize money of Rs. 5000.
The last date for submission is 25th April 2022.
You may also be interested in: