Submissions are invited to Design a Logo for Kurukshetra Magazine by MyGov. The last date of submission is 8 April.
Kurukshetra is a monthly magazine on rural development published by the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. It is being published since 1952, and is carrying the message of rural development to the masses through credible and analytical articles to enlighten readers about different subjects related to rural development. Kurukshetra has proved to be crucial for competitive exam aspirants as well as for knowledge enthusiasts.
Publications Division is looking to re-invent the existing logo of the Kurukshetra magazine, and thus invites logo designs for the same.
The Competition is open to all Indian citizens.
- The participant should upload the logo as a file in JPG or PNG format.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Do not imprint or watermark your logo design.
- The logo should be designed in colour.
- Please bear in mind that for the actual utilization of the winning logo, the size may vary from 2 cm X 2 cm to 10 cm X 10 cm. While designing, this aspect should be kept in mind.
- The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI. Logo should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Each entry should submit with a detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thought (not more than 100 words) on the designed logo.
- Please note that the logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- The participant should make sure that his/ her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details such as name, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number, etc. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, visual impact and how well they convey the essence of Kurukshetra.
- The logo designed by the winner will be the intellectual property of the Directorate of Publications Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India.
- The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Directorate of Publications Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- There would be no constraint on Directorate of Publications Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India to adopt the logo that is judged to be best. Also, all rights to modify logos would be with the Directorate.
- All the entries received by the Division will be placed in front of a Selection Committee for final selection.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Department for any purpose and the Department shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after the declaration of the result.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-
The last date of submission is 08.04.2022.
You may also be interested in: