Defense Scientific Information and Documentation Center (DESIDOC) under the aegis of Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defense, is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one year training in the following disciplines:
- Library & Information Science
- Qualification: Diploma in Library Sciences (two years) from a Recognized Institute/University or Degree in Library & Information Science from a Recognized Institute/ University.
- Number of Vacancies: 30
- Stipend: Rs. 3542/- and Rs. 4984/- per month, respectively
2. Computer Science
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science (B.Tech only) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Number of Vacancies: 15
- Stipend: Rs. 4984/- per month
Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any Institute/Organization are not eligible and on;y those who have passed out in 2015 or later can only apply. A certificate in this regard maybe furnished.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from interested candidates in the prescribes proforma given here. Complete information along with photocopy of documents are required to reach to the “Director, DESIDOC, Metcalf House, Delhi-110054” within time period as stipulated within the annexure.
- Subsequent to the training, the DRDO shall not offer any employment in the Organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Electronic items like mobile phones, CD, pendrive, laptop etc are not allowed in the premises of Metcalf House, Delhi.
For more information on the internship, click here.