JOB POST: Deputy Engineers @ Bharat Electronics Limited, Bengaluru [6 Vacancies, Rs. 40K/Month]: Apply by April 3
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires Deputy Engineers on fixed term for 3 years for Military Communication SBU of Bengaluru Unit.
- Educational Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, AMIE or B.Sc Engineering in:
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Experience: Minimum of one year hands-on industrial experience in any of the
- Experience in software application development using Java/ Java EE, Java script, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in enterprise web application testing.
- Experience in Qt, tools and frameworks, C++ network programming and multithreading.
- Domain knowledge of DDS (OpenSlice, Vortex, RTI, DDS, etc), experience in at least one project using DDS and good working knowledge on Databases (Hibernate, JDBC, relational databases, SQL, etc).
- Age Limit: 26 years (as on 01.03.2019).
- Unreserved: 3
- OBC: 3
Rs. 40,000 per month
How to Apply
The application complete in all respects may be sent to the following address:
Dy. General Manager (HR/Mil Com)
Military Communication SBU
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post
Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
- SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also).
- BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree Certificate.
- Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of present employer.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of OBC / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.03.2018).
- Online Payment Receipt.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage and proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA into percentage
The last date to apply for the job post is 3 April 2019.
For further information about the job post, view the official notification.
About the Author