The National Teachers Science Congress (NTSC) is an initiative of the National Council
for Science & Technology Communication (NCSTC), Department of Science & Technology
(DST), Govt. of India. NTSC aims at providing a platform to science and mathematics
teachers to communicate their ideas, share new experiments in teaching methodology
and science education and enhance their level of scientific awareness.
The 9th NTSC is being hosted by Vikram A Sarabhai Community Science Centre (VASCSC)
during 14-16 December 2018 at Ahmedabad. Papers are invited from teachers/
educators who wish to present innovative and original ideas in science education and
communication, based on the sub themes under the focal theme of the event.
Call for Papers
Design Literacy for Effective Science Communication by Educators
- New and emerging media for effective science learning
- Transition to STEM education
- Science communication for all
- Science learning for sustainable development
- Innovations in science communication
Who can participate?
- School teachers of upper primary, secondary and higher secondary levels.
- Educators of vocational/open schools, teacher educators, DIET faculty, science educators/communicators, B.Ed/M.Ed students, researchers and scientists are also eligible.
- The full paper should be of max. 3000 words, along with an abstract of 200
words and 4-5 key words.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word, on standard A4 size paper.
- The body of manuscript must be prepared on a 1.15 spacing & single column, 12-pt Times New Roman font, with page nos. at the bottom-centre of every page.
- All section headings should be in 14-pt Times New Roman font and sub-section
headings should be in 12-pt Times New Roman font. These must be bold-faced,
aligned left & fully capitalized. Leave a blank line before each heading.
- Last Date for Submission: Oct 6
For more details, visit here.
- For the registration form, click here.
- Last Date for Registration: Oct 6
For any queries, contact
Vikram A Sarabhai Community Science Centre
Opp. Gujarat University, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad – 380 009
Phone: 079 26302085, 26302914
E-mail it to: email@example.com