The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites essays on Nuclear Science & Technology as per following details written in any official Indian language or in English from regular full time students studying for graduation in India (after 10+2), in any discipline, in an Indian university or an institute deemed to be a university.
- Long Term Energy Security and Sustainable Development in India – Role of Nuclear Energy
- Advancement in Radioisotopes and Isotope Technology
- Science and Technology of Plasma for Mankind and Safe Environment
Maximum of 350 words. Highlight the multifarious achievements of DAE in basic sciences and nuclear technology development and their use in overall societal development in the country. Detailed essay: Maximum of 1500 words. Conclusion: Maximum of 150 words. Entire essay not to exceed 2000 words.
The prizes for each topic are as follows:
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000 x 3 = Rs. 75,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 20,000 x 3 = Rs. 60,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 15,000 x 3 = Rs. 45,000
- Consolation: Rs. 7,000
How to Send
- The essay should be sent directly by the contestant, along with bonafide studentship certificate from the Principal of his/her College/Institute.
- The participant shall write his/her Name, College/Institute and Residential address with Contact no and Email-ID of the Student as well as the Institute to be provided on a separate detachable sheet to communicate the results of the written essay.
- The essay shall be sent to:
Assistant Personnel Officer
Public Awareness Division, Dept of Atomic Energy,
Government of India, Anushakti Bhavan,
CSM Marg, Mumbai – 40000
- Last Date for Receiving Essay: Aug 2
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com