A six-day long workshop is being conducted by Women’s Studies Development Centre, Delhi University in collaboration with the Association Commonwealth Universities on the topic of “gender mainstreaming through research on women issues”.
The workshop will be conducted in a participatory mode and have sessions by experts from different field like academia and women movements.
The workshop would cover the following:
- Debates around feminist theories.
- Psychoanalysis and feminism.
- Literary feminist debates and intersectionality.
- Film screening and discussion.
- Special Lectures.
- Panel discussion/ activity.
- Upcoming area of research.
Workshop Dates: December 18 – 23 2017.
Teachers, Registered researchers scholars (M.Phil., PhD) of Humanities and Social Sciences Background are eligible to apply.
- Persons interested in attending the workshop have to send their CV at email@example.com along with a one-page write-up of 300 words on why they wish to attend this workshop along with a scanned copy of testimonial signed by the H.O.D stating that you are employed as a faculty or a registered researcher scholar in such institution.
- Registration fee for the workshop is Rs. 3000.
- Only 30 seats are available.
The last date to send apply is November 25 and no late application would be entertained.
The selected participants would be informed by November 30.
Only a few rooms for outstation participants are available that would be provided on first cum first serve basis on making payment.
A certificate will be provided to all the participant by WSDC & ACU on successful completion of the workshop.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 011-27666669