The University of Delhi announces the admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MPhil, and Ph.D. Programmes for the academic session of 2019-20.
The online registration of various programs will commence from dates given below:
- Undergraduate Programmes: May 30, 2019.
- Postgraduate Programmes: June 3, 2019.
- PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Law: June 3, 2019.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. Programmes: June 3, 2019.
Open Day Sessions:
Candidates aspiring for admissions to the undergraduate programs and their parents can attend the Open Day Programme and understand the admission process in the colleges of the University.
The Open Day sessions will be organized on the following dates:
- May 31, June 3 & 4, 2019 from 10 am to 1:30 pm: Conference Centre, North Campus, Gate No. 4.
- June 4, 6, 7 & 10, 2019 from 10 am to 1:30 pm: Kamla Nehru College, Rajdhani College, Zakir Hussain Delhi College, and Maharaja Agrasen College.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self -Attested Class X certificate/mark sheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2019.
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019, or later. (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
The applicant will not be able to preview the application, pay the fee or submit the application without uploading the mandatory documents.
For any general queries related to the overall online registration process, the applicant may contact (10 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday):
- Dean Students’ Welfare Office
Room No. 5, Conference Centre,
Near Gate No. 4, North Campus, University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110007
2. Joint Dean Students’ Welfare Office
Arts Faculty, South Campus,
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110021