Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference on Environment Law, Health & Sustainable Development [January 7, Dehradun]: Submit by Dec 23
The Centre for Health & Environmental Studies, Dehradun in academic association with Ministry of Environment & Forests and climate change Government of India are organising the National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development.
CHESD, Head Office, Sahastradhara, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
07 January 2018
Centre for Health and Environmental Studies Dehradun has been working in the field of improving the health and environmental attributes throughout Uttarakhand by its various initiatives.
The centre regularly conducts awareness programs in the fields of Health and Environment connoting the government schemes and policies to the grassroots of Uttarakhand through its various research and developmental activities. It also provides free legal aid in the matters concerned with Health and Environmental matters or disputes
About The Conference
The society and law are the two integral parts of a civilization. The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamism in them.
In order to study and understand this catalytic behaviour, a deep analysis and discussion is to be done on the various issues and trends of societal development to make a better futuristic oriented policy and regulation. This conference will be the platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
Climate change raises significant social, environmental and legal challenges. The governance system applying to climate change is complex and multi-level. A central issue in international law and policy is how countries of the world should allocate the burden of addressing global climate change. Countries around the world are taking important domestic actions to help tackle the issue of climate change.
The immensity of global warming can be discouraging and depressing. What can one person, or even one nation, do on their own to slow and reverse climate change? The good news is that we know exactly what needs to be done to stop climate change – and the technologies we need already exist. With the right policies at national and local levels, we would be able to deploy them on a large scale.
- Developments in EU energy law and policy
- Regulatory developments in shale gas
- Upstream petroleum and gas in Europe and internationally
- Renewable energy
- Nuclear energy
- Energy Justice
- International energy disputes
- Energy investments
- Environment and Sustainability
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Impact of urban development on the environment
- Development of environmental criteria
- Environmental management and policy
- Environmental Risk Assessments (ERA)
- Solid waste management
- Green energy technologies
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Industrialization and the environment
- Politics of sustainability
- Ethics of sustainability
- Environmental Law
- The Financial Crisis and the Environment
- Evolution and the Goals of Environmental Policy
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Global Warming and the Greening of Religion
- Setting the Balance for Global Climate Change
- Climate Change Issues and Affirmative Actions
- The Role of Mediation in Climate Change Agreements
- Climate Change Impacts
- Effects of climate change on the environment
- Climate and air pollution
- Climate change and environmental dynamics
- >Climate Change and Challenges for Coastal
- Health and the Environment
- Environmental health
- Air pollution
- Ecological and human health risk assessments
- Designing for health
- The safety of food
- Waste disposal challenges and management
- Social and economic issues
- Environmental Education
- Environmental inequalities and justice
- Integrated Education in Energy and the Environment
- Improving Campus Sustainability
- Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at email@example.com on or before 23rd December 2017.
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 3- 4 working days of submission (if accepted).
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment, the subject of which should mention ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’ or ‘PAPER SUBMISSION’ accordingly.
- Co-authorship up to two is allowed with separate registration.
- Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following:
- Name of the author(s)
- Designation of the author(s)
- Contact details of the author(s)
- Email Id(s) of the author(s)
- Full-length research paper, maximum of 6 pages should be submitted latest by 30th December 2017 through email at email@example.com
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- All Papers should be submitted in
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.5 spacing
- Alignment: Justified
- Bluebook (19th Ed.) Citation Format
|Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words||23rd DECEMBER 2017|
|Intimation of acceptance of abstracts||25th DECEMBER 2017|
|Submission of full-length paper and Registration||31st DECEMBER 2017|
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the international journal and edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
|Students/Research Scholars||₹ 1000|
|Accompanying person If any||₹ 800|
Note: The authors and Co-authors both must register separately
The registration fee includes conference book with ISBN number, kit, lunch, High Tea, entry to all Technical session, Certificates and local hospitality.
Free one-day Accommodation will be available to the limited no. of outstation Delegates at university guest house and nearby other guest houses/hotels around conference venue.
For further information and Latest Updates, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
- Dr. J.N. Singh, +91-9454369186
- Mr. Rahul Soni, +91-7976566977
About the Author