Dealsshutter offers the students who are either enrolled in college or a university any part of the world, a wonderful opportunity to get a scholarship and pursue their education.
Research carefully and write an essay of about 1000 words on any of the below-mentioned topics. Punctuation and grammar should be very good.
You can choose any one of the below-mentioned topics:
- Describe a technology you cannot live without?
- How to know you are on the right path?
- How to use Military strategy to build better habits?
- Elaborate, creativity is a process, not an event.
- How to make your future habits easy?
- What I do when I feel like giving up?
- Write something about Stop Thinking and Start doing, the power of practicing
- How to overcome your fear when in the process of achieving your goal?
- A different way of thinking about productivity.
- How to reinvent yourself?
Scholarship topic will be updated every week.
- Open for all students attending college or university in any part of the world.
- One student can submit one essay only
- Copied content would be disqualified immediately.
- There is no fee for entering the contest.
- The winning amount will be sent directly to the college or the University of the Student in lieu of his or her next tuition fee.
The applicant who would come up with an exclusive, and very well framed easily would win a reward of Rs. 35,000 ($500) scholarship.
The write-ups would be judged by the editorial team of Dealsshutter.
The scholarship amount would be disbursed to the winner by annually, once at the beginning of the year and secondly at the middle of the year, through co payable cheques. The cheques would be sent to the college or the University of the Student.
How to Submit Entries?
You can send your entries to scholarship[at]dealsshutter.com in either of the below-mentioned formats:
Microsoft Word for the PC users
TextEdit for the Mac users
- Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2019.
- Announcement of Result: Aug 15th, 2019.