Dealozo is an online coupons site focused on deals related to various online and offline stores. Dealozo is helping consumers to find product at the best price thereby saving their valuable time and hard earned money.
We are currently offering a scholarship of Rs 25,000 to students who are currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Postgraduate program in any Indian institution. The primary aim of this scholarship is to provide a financial support to exceptional students, so that they can focus more of their academics.
We acknowledge the power of the written words and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area. Anyone can participate in this program as you do not require any domain specific expertise apart from a creative mind and basic internet marketing knowledge.
Scholarship Amount: Rs 25,000
- Applicant must be a citizen of India or otherwise legally residing in India for more than a year
- Applicant must be enrolled in any part-time of full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any Indian institution
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest
- There is no minimum academic percentage/CGPA required to participate
Entries must be submitted between July 05, 2017 and September 30, 2017. Winners will be announced on October 10, 2017.
- Research and write an essay on the topic given below
- The essay should not be less than 1000 words
- Use examples and illustrations to validate your points
- Essays must be original and free from plagiarism
- Essays must be submitted in the following file formats: .doc and .docx
Essay Topic: How has Internet changed the way people shop?
How to Apply:
- Enter your personal details
- Submit an original essay on – “How has Internet changed the way people shop?”
- Send the completed essays to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to enter your contact details and institution details while submitting the essay as given below:
- First & Last Name
- Area of Study
- College Name
- Student ID (Scan Copy)