About the University
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Established in 1974 with the passage of the Deakin University Act 1974, the university was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin.
About the Scholarship
Applications are invited for Deakin Sanctuary Scholarship 2020 at Deakin University, Australia. Special conditions apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants must apply for course admission before their scholarship application can be assessed. Any scholarship offer will be conditional on receiving a course offer, acceptance and enrolment into an undergraduate degree course in 2020.
- The recipient must satisfy all requirements for admission into an undergraduate degree.
- This scholarship is for bachelor level studies only.
- Recipients will be required to attend study skills training sessions.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred or intermitted.
- Payment is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- Holders of this scholarship must inform Deakin immediately when their visa changes.
To be eligible you must be:
- an international student who holds a Temporary Protection visa (TPV) or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or be an asylum seeker on Bridging Visa A (BVA) or E (BVE)
- eligible for entry into a bachelor degree at Deakin University (at time of application)
- a student commencing on campus (located) studies in Trimester 1 2020 at Deakin University
- studying full time in a bachelor degree.
Preference will be given to students undertaking their first undergraduate bachelor degree.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of your course.
- 100% of your tuition fees
- additional $4000 per year and an English language course (granted on a needs basis)
- recipients will be supported to complete study skills training.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through this link.
Jan 9, 2020
Phone: +61 3 9244 6333