The student members of SPE from Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering are back with the Second edition of India’s biggest National Level Energy Fest of the year. This extremely anticipated event is organized with primary support from the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
The first edition of De’oleum, organized on 17-19 August 2018 was a huge success, where 800+ students from 25+ universities participated from all over the country. During the Energy Forum(Conclave Event), experts from industries such as APC-Oman, ONGC, and CPCL exhibited their thoughts on the energy sector, thus signifying the need of an academia-industry relationship.
- Workshops: A three – hour TECHNICAL SESSION handled by experienced Professionals/Academicians contributing to the growth and developments of their respective areas of expertise.
- Paper Presentation: EXHIBIT emerging trends and advancements that contribute to the growth of the entire energy sector or a specific branch within it.
- Poster Presentation: Briefly SHOWCASE an idea that has enough potential to redefine conventional concepts pertaining to the overall energy sector.
- Case Study: Provide a genuine RE-ASSESSMENT of the recent energy crisis/disastrous events that led to the loss of many lives and damage to the surrounding.
- Technical Events: Variety of Events lined up to STRENGTHEN technical perspectives and present a technical approach towards various concepts of the energy industry.
- Non-Technical Events: RELAXING Stuff focussed only on gifting the participants with amusing and exciting memories to be made and taken back with them at the end.