*** Originally published on Aug 18 ***
*** Last date has been extended to September 30 as given here ***
Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation announces its 3rd Merit-cum-Means Scholarship of students studying in professional Engineering/Medical/Architecture/IT/Pharmacy courses at premier institutes of India. The Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to the students for their higher education.
200+ scholarships are offered for Engineering/Medical/Architecture students. The details of Scholarships is given below:
- Students pursuing full time/regular courses in the institute/College recognized by the AICTE/State Education Board/MCI.
- Engineering: Candidate should be a graduate engineering student in IITs or NITs.
- Medical: Candidate studying Undergraduate medical courses in the Govt. College
- Architecture/Pharmacy/IT: Candidate should be studying in the Govt. College & selected private colleges (as per the list available on website).
- The candidate should have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central/State Boards. A proof of rank will be submitted for applying scholarships.
- Candidate must have secured 85% marks in 12th class.
- The scholarship is opened to all years of UG courses.
- Grade Point Average should be at least 7.5 in 10 points scale system.
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs. 6.00 lacs per annum. Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 25 years as on 1st of October, 2016 for the Academic Session.
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source.
How to Apply:
Interested students meeting above eligibility criteria can apply online by logging on to www.swamidayanand.org.
The last date for online registration for Scholarship is
After successful registration, the student will receive an e-mail confirmation on the registered email ID along with copy of application form submitted.
The student may apply for one or more categories offered in the Scholarship program.